(As of March 31, 2018)
|Stock Listing||First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange|
|Total Number of Authorized Shares||400,000,000 shares|
|Shares Issued and Outstanding||97,672,560 shares
|Number of Shareholders||9,535|
|Fiscal Year||April 1 to March 31|
|General Meeting of Shareholders||June|
|Record Dates||Date of resolution of meeting of shareholders: March 31
Year-end dividend: March 31
Interim dividend: September 30
Announcements will be made whenever the need arises.
|Method of Public Announcement||Electronic announcement
However, announcements will be placed in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun in cases where it is not possible to make an electronic announcement.
|Share Unit Number||100 shares|
Major Shareholders (Top 10)
|Percent of total
shares issued (%)
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd.||9,905||10.14|
|Nippon Life Insurance Company||4,320||4.42|
|Kitazawa Agent's Stock Ownership Plan||4,281||4.38|
|GOVERNMENT OF NORWAY||3,964||4.06|
|SUMITOMO LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY||3,448||3.53|
|Kitazawa Ikueikai Foundation||3,411||3.49|
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd.||2,998||3.07|
|KITZ Corporation Client Stock Ownership Plan||2,985||3.06|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation||2,553||2.61|
|STATE STREET BANK AND TRUST COMPANY||2,345||2.40|
- The above list of major shareholders does not include the 2,723 thousand shares of treasury stock held as of March 31, 2018 and the total number of shares used to calculate percentage of shares also does not include the 2,723 thousand shares of treasury stock.
The shares held within the BIP (Board Incentive Plan) trust accounts are not included in term-end treasury stocks. (329 thousand shares)
- The above number of shares held includes shares associated with trust operations as follows:
- Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd.: 9,905 thousand shares
- The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd.: 2,998 thousand shares
- Shares held by Nippon Life Insurance Company include 17 thousand shares in the separate account for annuities.
- Shares held by SUMITOMO LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY include 10 thousand shares in the variable insurance account and 29 thousand shares in the separate account.
Composition of Shares Held by Shareholder Type