(As of June 30, 2021)
|Stock Listing||First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange|
|Total Number of Authorized Shares||400,000,000 shares|
|Shares Issued and Outstanding||90,120,620 shares
|Number of Shareholders||12,358|
|Fiscal Year||January 1 to December 31|
|General Meeting of Shareholders||March|
|Record Dates||Date of resolution of meeting of shareholders: December 31
Year-end dividend: December 31
Interim dividend: June 30
Announcements will be made whenever the need arises.
|Method of Public Announcement||Electronic announcement
However, announcements will be placed in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun in cases where it is not possible to make an electronic announcement.
|Share Unit Number||100 shares|
Major Shareholders (Top 10)
|Percent of total
shares issued (%)
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd.||7,214||8.00|
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd.||5,022||5.57|
|Kitazawa Agent's Stock Ownership Plan||4,630||5.14|
|Nippon Life Insurance Company||4,303||4.78|
|Sumitomo Life Insurance Company||3,416||3.79|
|Kitazawa Ikueikai Foundation||3,411||3.79|
|KITZ Corporation Trading Partner Stock Ownership Plan||3,149||3.50|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation||2,553||2.83|
|KITZ Corporation Employee Stock Ownership Plan||2,030||2.25|
|SECOM CO., LTD.,||1,702||1.89|
- The Company held 275 thousand shares of treasury stock as of June 30, 2021; such treasury stock is not included in the above list of major shareholders. The total number of shares used to calculate the holding ratio does not include treasury stock. The Company has adopted a BIP trust, and the Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. holds 477 thousand shares in the trust. These 477 thousand shares are not included in the concerned treasury stock.
- The above number of shares held includes shares associated with trust operations as follows:
- Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd.: 7,214 thousand shares
- The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd.: 5,022 thousand shares
- The number of shares held by Sumitomo Life Insurance Company includes 1 thousand shares in the variable insurance account and 5 thousand shares in the separate account.
Composition of Shares Held by Shareholder Type