Measures to Protect Personal Information
KITZ Corporation strives to satisfy the corporate philosophy to "improve corporate value through creative and high quality products and services." The entire KITZ Group complies with business compliance guidelines as a basic corporate policy to meet customer and social reliability demands.
KITZ satisfies corporate social responsibility by appropriately protecting and managing personal information of KITZ customers and persons concerned with KITZ in accordance with the Privacy Protection Laws.
KITZ Personal Information Protection Policy
- We will abide by legislation, rules and regulations on Personal Information.
- We will define in-house rules necessary to protect Personal Information, establish programs to abide by those rules, and our directors and employees shall practice these rules and policies.
- We will collect Personal Information according to appropriate methods in accordance with in-house rules, and only use that information limited to the scope for which the information was agreed for use, and never disclose or provide that information to a third party unless there is a suitable reason to do so.
- We will take organizational, personnel, physical and technical safety measures and policies necessary to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information retained, as well as prevent loss, destruction, modification and leakage of personal information.
- We will periodically audit how personal information is protected, and accordingly review in-house rules and management methods, as well as sustain suitable corrective policies, as necessary.
- We will educate and train our directors and employees on protection of personal information and suitable ways to manage personal information, to thoroughly ensure that personal information is appropriately handled throughout daily business activities.
- We will swiftly confirm the identity of the requesting individual and take swift measures to accommodate the request of the requesting individual in the case that we are requested to disclose, amend, terminate use, delete or erase personal information.
Enacted: December 10, 2004 Revised: April 11, 2008
Yasuyuki Hotta, President, KITZ Corporation
Contact the following for suggestions or inquiries on how personal information is handled by KITZ.
1-10-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba pref. 261-8577, Japan
Information Security and Personal Information Protection Secretariat, KITZ Corporation